- The Inn consists of eleven guest rooms in two historic houses located just next to each other--The Rogers House, 2145 B Street, and The West House, 2125 B Street.
- All eleven guest rooms have full private baths.
- Five guest rooms feature jacuzzi whirlpool tubs (one with a working fireplace.)
- Three guest rooms are tailored for business guests with desk work areas.
- Wireless internet in both buildings.
- Fax service available.
- Cable television in each room. DVD players available.
- Full two course gourmet breakfast served privately in your room or on the main floor. Serving times are 7:15-9:30am Monday through Friday and 7:15-10:00am Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast can also be arranged to accommodate earlier schedules if needed. Our kitchen staff is sensitive to special dietary concerns.
- Beautiful antique furnishings fill both houses. Beds feature top of the line mattresses and box springs from the Omaha Bedding Company collection.
- Central air conditioning in all guest rooms and common areas.
- Off street parking.
- Smoke free in all areas.
- Conference/meeting facilities.
- Specializing in weddings, receptions, retreats, family reunions prenuptial, and special occasion gatherings.
- Open year-round.
- All major credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Established in 1984, this is Lincoln's premier bed and breakfast inn.